Friday, May 21, 2010

What is Vee-Arnis JuJitsu about?

Can anyone tell me a little more about it? I would like to take Judo but the class times are during my work hours. This martial art is something that would fit my schedule. I%26#039;d like to know a llittle more about it. Thanks.|||Professor Florendo Visitacion was a Filipino Martial Artist in NYC. He was skilled in the Filipino arts and trained in Jujutsu and other arts. He combined what he learned and it began to be known as V-Jutsu, after the first letter of his last name.





Moses Powell was one of his more popularly known students.





I usually don%26#039;t rely on wiki but this info on him is correct to the best of my knowledge.





Professor Vee was awesome.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florendo_Vi...|||All I can say is: It is roughly a combination of Muay Thai, BJJ, and Arnis, aimed towards street self defense. This site says they sometimes add other concepts as well.





http://www.veearnisjitsu.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment