Friday, May 21, 2010

Is Brazilian Jujitsu Taught in the U.K?

I%26#039;am from Coventry, U.K. and I%26#039;m wondering is there any schools in the westmidlands that teach this style of Jujitsu?|||Birmingham is the closest i know to you, also in West bromwich and walsall.





I dont have all the details with me but if you contact me i can give them to you later|||I enjoyed the link thanks!!!!!!! Report Abuse
|||I doubt it. I don%26#039;t think it%26#039;s very common or popular in the UK or Ireland. Try Judo; it%26#039;s fairly similar (I believe) and Judo dojos are very common and easy to find.|||Check some of the yahoo groups, and I%26#039;m sure you will find some group teaching BJJ in the UK|||Yes it is in the UK.... but I dont know what coventry has to offer!!!!|||MMMM i dunno about west midlands but you want to give york martial arts college a look as they are getting quite a few exotic martial arts in like caporel (thst may be what you%26#039;re looking for) and stuff|||Yes. It%26#039;s taught in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment