Saturday, May 15, 2010

Which would be better to learn? Either jujitsu or kuk sool won? Can you guys tell me your opinion on both?

i%26#039;m about to enter a kuk sool won school and i%26#039;m wondering about jujitsu since i seem really interested in jujitsu for sum reason....i dunno why but tell me opinion on both jujitsu(japanese or brazilian) and kuk sool won. Thanks in advance|||This depends on what type of fighting you want to do? If you just want to defend yourself then what you are about to do is fine. If you want to be a UFC fighter then BJJ.





In the end most Grappeling is the same with elements that are simular. BJJ differes mostly as a ground game and is quite a bit like amature/olympic wrestling. If you want stand up grappeling with take downs etc....Then there is more than Kuk Sool Wan and Jiu-Jitsu. There is Aikido, Judo, Wrestling and others..... My advice is BJJ or Gracie Jiu-Jitsu but that is my preference as I have tried Judo, Hapkido, Aikido, Japanese JiuJitsu, wrestling and BJJ. I have done several systems as I dont want to be limited. Best advice is try a class or 2 for free and then try the other ones and see which you like. It comes down to why and what you want to do. Then personal preference. Every system has its advantages and its pit falls. Good Luck and I hope you find something you like.|||Both are good, I%26#039;ve seen some pretty touch guys who do that kuk sool stuff and I%26#039;ve seen some ******* who do jui jitsu, importantly if you want to fight you have to train your body to hurt people. So hit the gym kid and consider cross training, but do not mess with me or anyone that looks like me. Main thing is that you gt an instrutor that is a tough bastard and knows how to kill people, like this wing chun instructor I know, that guy can kill people.|||Jujitsu , because it gives you a well rounded striker and ground game essential for Martial Arts.|||Ok


lets see here we are again with some skills to see


what is important


hmmm Education seems to be the key


which is going to stress that?


I choose the one with the teacher that has learnt how to win the right way.


I always go with the best thinker...


Many arts today lack thinking about how to avoid the fight first.

No comments:

Post a Comment