Friday, May 21, 2010

Jujitsu Classes?

I%26#039;ve been complimented on my groundwork and been told to seek a jujitsu class in order to make the ground game more technical.


Anyone know of any local classes round the East Kilbride-Glasgow area?





Thanks|||These might help, good luck:|||Don%26#039;t know of the area; would just like to say you should deffo go along...i started when i was about 6years old, im now 16 and reached black belt a few years ago, my older brother made it past black belt onto his 5th dan aswell - its come in handy for me when i got mugged and im glad my parents told me to try it!|||is that BJJ your referring to as in Gi MMA?


register on cagewarriors.com/forums and post a question on there on teh general discussions or pro mma forum, there will be people who run gyms posting in that area on there|||Just to say, I do Ju-Jitsu!!!!!!!! but sorry, I don%26#039;t know any classes in that area.try going on the internet and searching for some|||http://www.raynerslanetkd.com/IAOMAS_Eng...

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Excellent post,Your style of presentation is very impressive. I really love it, I think it will be help of all.
    Brazilian jiu jitsu belt system

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete