Friday, May 21, 2010

How do you know when you are ready to enter the intermediate divison in grappling tournaments?

I really don%26#039;t know whether to enter the Naga beginning divison or intermediate divison. I%26#039;ve been training a couple years but only 1 time a week in jujitsu and also doing Judo. I entered one jujitsu tournament as a beginner about one year ago and won 1 match and lost 2 but was competitive in every match. I think I%26#039;ve improved but not sure if ready for intermediate. How do you know if you are ready for intermediate level? Also last year I was in the heavyweight divison this year it will be the cruiserweight divison as I dropped weight.|||Blue belt? If you are then intermediate, if not stay in the novice.|||You should stick with where your Teacher says. Aloha flier has it right for the most part, white = beginners.|||Ask your teacher. He/She should have a good estimate of your compairitive skill level

No comments:

Post a Comment