Saturday, May 15, 2010

Aikido or Jujitsu, Which do you think is better.?

I like both arts and really like the submission, throwing styles the best. I have a extensive background in wrestling also. I studied Goju ryu karate a while back but I want to get away from that style.|||What do you want to do with it? If you want the exercise and some very interesting philosophy, take Aikido. If you want to compete in competitions, take JuJitsu.





If you want to learn to defend yourself, take something else.|||id say akidio is but i only praticed that abit with my freind but never gone to a proper lesson (and it hurts) but i have paraticed BJJ and found that fun|||i know a guy who has a black belt in jujitsu and he gives an awesome massage...jujitsu it is...|||jujitsu deffinitly|||I prefer Aikido because it%26#039;s just manipulation of the joints and you don%26#039;t have to be big and strong to be good at it.|||Jujitsu!!! i love that type of self defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment