Saturday, May 15, 2010

Brazilian jujitsu or Shaolin?

i kno them both i just want to see wat you guys think.|||lol I answered your other question. Where did you learn Shaolin in the United States? I took it from the same man who teaches me Isshin-ryu and Okinawa Shorrin-ryu Karate. Shaolin is a very deadly traditional style, and it blows Brazilian Jui Jitsu away in every aspect, as you know. About the only thing that can stop a master Shaolin Monk is a bullet. Those guys train every day of their lives from like age 5, where MMA fighters start at 15 and train five days a week. Do the math lol.|||Well... I%26#039;ve only met two Shaolin Kung Fu people... and one of them -- the only one I%26#039;ve ever seen do anything that remotely resembled fighting -- seemed to have wasted six years of his life.





So from my limited experience, I%26#039;d go with BJJ.|||They are both extremely different martail arts. For one thing Shaolin is totally Stand-up and BJJ is all ground-fighting. A study in America shows that you are less likely, if you are an adult, to go to the ground.


http://www.edatkd.com/fighting_myths.htm|||BJJ is proven as one of the most effective forms of fighting in the world. Kung fu looks cool, but I%26#039;d rather look bad winning than look good losing|||I like brazilian jujitsu, able to inflict alot more pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment