Monday, May 17, 2010

In Jujitsu what is your favorite submission? ?

mine would have to be the flying armbar|||All submissions in Jujitsu are in Judo too. But I love the Kimura. I do not know why but it is my favorite. |||With ALL the techniques that are in the art of Jujutsu, why in hell is it always about SUBMISSIONS???





I have friends who teach Jujutsu and they can finish ANYONE - WITHOUT A SUBMISSION HOLD!!!





Using my art, I can make you submit quite quickly - before you even knew what hit you! No holds, no locks - just my attacker submitted on the ground.





It%26#039;s just like when you children say Jujutsu, when you really mean Brazilian Jujutsu. |||after a hard night of training and im free rolling


and my opponent has been a pain ti sweep, get a position, and has pulled out of my past 2 attempts at whatever





and finally i lock something in





^thats my favorite submission








that aside


Heel Hook - fast, effective, and if it came to self defense a serious possum move


drop from one punch, roll, establish leg control, heel hook|||anaconda choke, its my favorite since the babalu but david heath out with it, and for some reason alot of wrestler get stuck in it so its a high yielding hold |||I don%26#039;t get it that often, but a short-arm scissors (%26quot;bicep slicer%26quot;) is a nice trick if someone tries to stop an arm-bar attempt. Nobody sees it coming.|||i love any submission from the rubber guard, finally my tall goofy flexibility pays off. |||Arm Triangle and Guillotine.|||Guillotine choke|||The TripleDeckerPeckerWrecker.... it can be done gi or no gi!!!! lol|||to do is the flying armbar so fun to do|||triangle choke gulliotine kimuras|||The one that finally gets my opponent pinned!|||my favortite Jiu-Jitsu is heel hook|||gay groin hold

No comments:

Post a Comment