Saturday, May 15, 2010

Would you afraid to ask me out on a date if i know some jujitsu?

If a girl gets so angry that she wants to hit or kick you, even if she knows or has mastered some form of martial art, it remains cute... Like a tiny bambi deer head-bumping a massive bull... X%26#039;-)





ps: If I could I would... Knowing martial arts has many other...huhum... advantages... ;-)


LOL Tie me in a knot naughty-ninja-girl!! LOL|||No I AM NOT....even i%26#039;m gonna give U respect 4 it..( U can take care of your self ) that is why if only i had a chance dating with you out there i don%26#039;t have 2 worry at all %26#039;bout you..but,of course,as a man,still i have the responsibility to make you feeling comfort when we are dating.whatever skill u had,i%26#039;m not afraid,even if you%26#039;re an Army/navy Officer in the U.S...After all,in my eyes i%26#039;m just see you as a Woman in general..|||funny you don%26#039;t look ju ish.?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8Q7FdC_...|||Yeah you%26#039;d pry kick my pretty little @ss :P but if i was a guy i would ask you out anyways cause your very pretty and worth possibly getting my @ss kicked over :)|||I dont think so. I feel confident enough i wont screw up that bad.





If anyone says anything less i would think again about wanting to go out with him/her. (dont know if you swing that way)|||Yes why not you can teach me too.|||You dont really know Jui Jitsu!!! You are just trying to impress guys with that aren%26#039;t you?!





I know all about your little games Meg!|||i don%26#039;t think so,i like a challenge and i bet your more than a handful, i hope so. xx|||Nope.











I can always disarm you with Ju Jubes.|||Would you be afraid to go out with me if I told you that I know some Smith %26amp; Wesson?|||No, we could do some amazing tricks (positions) in bed...





:)|||No i have a big gun...|||Sweety, I would take you anywhere...no matter what you know.|||nah that%26#039;s cool you know how to take care of yourself..

No comments:

Post a Comment