Saturday, May 15, 2010

What do you think would win jujitsu or wrestling ?

i think jujitsu.|||Yeah, I would agree with you...When I did jujitsu we would often see a teenager bring down a 20 stone man...Jujitsu is a self defence not a fighting form so it would be difficult for the wrestler to make a move.|||In answer to your question, due to my personal experience and as an ex-marine I would say both fighting styles are not very effective. In the military we teach Close Quarter Urban Defense were we have incorporated many aspects of Old Style Muay Thai because of it%26#039;s street value. One thing to remember in any personal protection/self defense you have to develop many other aspects along with effective powerful techniques. As far as I am concerned Jujitsu or wrestling will get you in a lot of trouble in a street fight. You never want to voluntarily go to the ground and if you do you want to get back up fighting as soon as possible. With 80% of all street fight ending up with multiple attackers jumping in you do not want to be locked up on the ground with someone you at that point are a target that can not move.


But if a Jujitsu fighter faces a Wrestler, chances are pretty equal on both fronts, because it is a ground fight.





I hope this helps...





Have a nice day..


Raven|||As much as I love wrestling, I%26#039;d say Jiu Jitsu.





I%26#039;m a Gracie Fan and I think Jiu Jitsu can kick Wrestling%26#039;s behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment