Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Jujitsu/Mixed Martial Arts Schools in NYC?

I want to learn MMA/Jujitsu. I am currently 17 and a half years of age and live in Brooklyn(Southern part; Bay Ridge), NY. Willing to pay for good or decent schools. Try and keep the school recommendations inside of Brooklyn unless it is a really good one.|||go to matt serra%26#039;s gym!|||In Flushing there is a Chinese Shaolin School Kung Fu. KUng Fu you know is the most powerfulest martial art in the world. First martial art to ever developed. Karate and Taekwondo were influence by the Chinese. I say go to Shaolin. They charge 5 times the price of other school but it is worth it.|||Dude I live in Brooklyn too





This school is RIGHT in Bay Ridge








http://www.brooklynbjj.com/








Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment