Thursday, November 12, 2009

If i do jujitsu can i still have a navel piercing?

well ok so jujitsu is a self defence sport and i have wanted my navel pierced for about a year, if i wear a plaster over my piercing will it be ok to still do my hobby? What do you think? please someone help me out!|||yea its fine, my friend is a gymnast and ballerina and has a navel piercing, just protect it after youve just had it done, like you said plaster is good =D x|||If you want to wear it, the best thing to do would be to wrap some gauze around your stomach where the naval piercing is. This way there are no chances of it getting ripped out. Now think about getting kicked in the stomach. You think it will hurt more with the piercing or without? I don%26#039;t think that plaster would help. I suggest that you wear your piercing untill you can easily take it off. This way you can just take if off before sparring.|||it will be perfectly fine just make sure you clean it right after

No comments:

Post a Comment