Thursday, November 12, 2009

Any books or other sources that can teach me (a beginner)about jujitsu and Brazilian Jujitsu and other jitsus.

I have always been interested in martial arts and everything that goes along with it. I would like to learn about it, the moves, the history... everything. Know any books or other sources that can quench my thirst for this type of knowledge?|||It%26#039;s spelled %26quot;jutsu%26quot;, Japanese for %26quot;the art of%26quot;. You should probably check out some masters of the art and see if they%26#039;ve written any books about it. Sorry, but I really don%26#039;t know much about Jiu-Jutsu. I%26#039;ve included a pair of informative links in my sources, though. Anyways, if you%26#039;re content on learning a martial art, your best bet is to join a dojo and start training; you can%26#039;t really learn it from a book. Even if your interest is purely academic, I%26#039;d still suggest you do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment