Thursday, November 12, 2009

Where in the Kansas City, Missouri area is a good jujitsu dojo?

I studied for about a year in Minnesota at a (traditional japanese) jujitsu school, and am having trouble finding somewhere down here! I am a [dirt poor] female student looking for a more traditional, japanese-style school if possible...but I%26#039;m getting desperate. Please leave multiple suggestions!|||And you want to do this why?seem s a strange way for a young lady to defend herself wrestling around on the ground with her attacker?|||If someone ever answers this, you better let me know so we can go together. :-D I wanted to learn grappling, but I%26#039;d still love to go to a comprehensive school so I can keep up with my hand and foot techniques.





Not that I can afford martial arts right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment