Saturday, November 14, 2009

Should I take Jujitsu or somthing else?

I want to learn some martial arts that help me with multiple opponents. I know Karate is the best on that but I really want to learn Jujitsu since I%26#039;m better in submissions and Jujitsu isn%26#039;t that popular like karate, what do you think I should take?|||It depends on what you want to learn


Jujitsu- grappling and ground


Karate- kicking/ punching


taekwondo- kicking


Hapkido- kicking/punching/grappling





Your choice|||First let me start by say as a black belt in karate, karate is not the best at that. To be totally honest there is no best. What matter most is having a good instructor. Then you have to learn how to apply what you have been taught through repetitious practices. It takes time to develop into a good martial artist and or fighter. People progress at different rates.





Makes sure you know the difference between jujitsu (traditional Japanese) and jui jitsu ( what most people refer to as BJJ Brazilian jui jitsu).





Many styles incorporate joint locks and or manipulations. many styles include grappling and take downs.





If you are just looking for submissions there are styles that excel in that.





Again, most importantly is for you to find a good affordable school with good instructors.





Good Luck.|||Take whatever you%26#039;d like. The fact is that few systems actually deal with multiple attackers as well as they claim. Fighting one person is hard enough, and fighting three or four is like performing a different type of surgery on three or four people at once. So what it comes down to is, do you think you%26#039;d enjoy jujitsu, or something else? Take a look around. Most martial arts classes that I know if will let you take a free class or two. Try %26#039;em out and enjoy.|||Tae kwan do is probably the best for that but nothing can stand up to a mac 10, you know wat im sayin my *****

No comments:

Post a Comment