Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jujitsu???

what does that material arts teach???|||It is a martial art that includes throws, strikes, grappling, chokes, and joint locks. Depending on your age... for instance, chokes aren%26#039;t taught to children.





Aloha|||srry wrong person Report Abuse
|||I started learning jujitsu about 4 years ago and now have attained the black belt. To achieve this I trained on average 3 times a week. I started it on order to develop upper body endurance and flexibility to improve my kayaking skills. I soon became very keen on it in its own right. It certainly improved my fitness and ability to react quickly and dynamically in a way that I wouldn%26#039;t have before. Enormous improvements in spatial awareness were made as throwing techniques were developed. I started to feel much more agile and responsive.





I am not at all the kind of person who has ever defined myself in terms of my physical ability to take on my fellow man, but I have also developed a much higher level of self confidence that translated to many areas of my life.





If you are considering it, I would recommend giving it a try. Give it some time though. The early days are spent learning basic techniques and falling.





There is also a strong undercurrent of spirituality associated with the martial arts in general, if that%26#039;s what you want.





In summary, I have found it to be an exhilarating and engaging way to maintain a high level of fitness.|||ground control and submissions.|||jujitsu teaches you how to use the ground while in a fight because most fights do end up on the ground|||japanese jujitsu is like judo, the only difference is that it has some striking teckneces and is more focused on getting the oponent on the growned.





brazilan jujitsu is getting the oponent to the growned and the rest is joint locks and how to get your oponent in a submisson|||There are different types of jujitsu.


Some focus on ground (Brazilian style) work while others focus on the art of fighting a as whole (traditional Japanese style).





I have also seen many American schools that have different mutations of this Japanese style. Some MMA schools also claim to be Jujitsu when in fact they are a MMA.|||it is not material arts LOL it is martail arts it teaches you self you defense im a black belt one stripe|||Jujitsu is a %26quot;koryu%26quot;, that is a classical Japanese martial art. It was intended for personal defence on the battlefield if one happened to be disarmed. As samurai went into battle wearing armour, it%26#039;s emphasis is on grappling techniques rather than striking. Judo is the modern sport version of jujitsu, just as kendo is the modern version of kenjutsu. A modern martial art like karatedo or judo is referred to as %26quot;gendai budo%26quot;.|||There is different kinds, such as Brazilian. Most of it concentrates on how to beat a guy that is bigger than you or stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment