Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do you ever feel silly when you start a jujitsu class and you can't do anything?

I did my second Ju-Jitsu class today and I was partnered with a very experienced student





I left class very disheartened and not sure if I should sign up.





I really want to do it but I am 6%26#039;7%26quot; and 48 years old and feel like a klutz





Tell me to keep going





Lordy this question will be deleted for chatting but I don%26#039;t care





I feel lonely and dispirited|||Dont give up!|||Hey dont quit. Just be glad you can take classes. I am 28 and extremely interested in bjj but there is no where even close to where I live that even offeres bjj classes. Dont give up though and dont worry about the mismatch. If you dont get the classes it says more about the teacher than the student. How you perform is reflective of how they teach. Keep with it though!!!|||Don%26#039;t quit. Your answer is in your question. Did you feel foolish when you started every new grade in school? You are taking a class to learn, if you knew everything already you would not need it or even be teaching it.|||don%26#039;t give up!





its your second class, no one expects you to be brilliant





you will improve

No comments:

Post a Comment