Friday, May 21, 2010

I've decided to take bjj classes in sacramento, i'm choosing either cassio werneck jujitsu or groundworks

jujitsu by rickson gracie students and dave terry, bjj blackbelt also from rickson gracie. does anybody know about these schools? help and need advice...|||The first thing I would recommend is to go spend some time in each school during a class. See what the people are like, how the class is run, how clean it is, things like that. BJJ is demanding and at first very often humbling, you need to feel comfortable with the people your training with.





Let me make a small disclaimer, I train at Cassio%26#039;s so I%26#039;m somewhat biased. That being said I really enjoy it there. The school has a friendly feel, people are very approachable, we train pretty hard, and the jiu jitsu is world class. Since I don%26#039;t know your specific goals (tournaments, self defense, fitness/weight loss, etc.) I can%26#039;t be much more specific.





If nothing else stop by the school, talk to Cassio or Hilza, and take a few free trial lessons to see if it%26#039;s a good fit for you.





Here is a recent post another student did after Cassio came in to teach at his regular school (in Rocklin) http://opiedog.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!...





Hopefully I%26#039;ll see you on the mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment